Samantha’s Core Responsibilities
- Hiring, enrolling, and marketing for Little Acorn’s Preschool
What she does for NOCC: Keeps the preschool running to state standards. Provides students and parents with needed resources.
Favorite thing about NOCC: The Bible truths are taught. I want the same thing to be followed in the preschool.
What is her favorite Bible verse: Isaiah 55:8 ” “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord. “
Where she learned her stuff:
- Masters of Elementary Education from Grand Canyon University
- Bachelor of Arts, major in Psychology from Augustana College, Rock Island, IL
- Preschool and Daycare provider for 5 years
- Home school mom for 4 years
What she enjoys: Playing games and exploring the world with my family, Camping with my family, Crafting, baking.
What is her greatest fear: Loosing track of my mission and calling from God.
What are her hobbies: Crafting, Playing with kids.
Her bucket list: Traveling to see the lighting of the tree ceremony at Rockefeller plaza.
What is a life-long goal: To grow my children in the word and set that example.